From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nathan Bell
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 1:17 PM
To: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: [public info] AB-122 Vehicles: required stops: bicycles

The below was recently included in the Silicon Valley Bike Exchange newsletter. I wasn't aware of it previously. Thought it might be of interest...

Bicycle-Related Legislation in California

Assembly Bill 122 will soon be read by the Transportation Committee in the California State Assembly. The bill will legalize the Safety Stop for bicyclists, allowing cyclists moving at a slow speed to treat certain stop signs as a yield in some situations. Supporters of the bill should send letters of support directly to the Chair of the Committee on Transportation, Assemblymember Laura Friedman.