Are group rides starting again in April?

Barry

Hi Satish,

The FFBC board has not yet reopened the calendar for rides.  This is a topic that the board discusses every meeting and, coincidentally, there is a board meeting followed by a club meeting this evening (see David's prior post).

To make things easier for me (as ride coordinator) once we do reopen, I have kept all the recurring rides on the calendar and have deleted them a couple of weeks ahead of time.  One thing you can count on for sure is that most if not all the rides posted on the April calendar will not occur, and any rides initially posted once we do reopen will be in a restricted form similar to last fall.

Hope this clarifies things.

Barry