2010 Giant Defy Adv 3 (upgraded Shimano 5800 drive train and Ultegra wheels) for sale

West Kurihara

I'm selling my daughter's 2010 Giant Defy Adv 3.  It's in very good condition, very
 stiff BB and headtube for race bike like efficiency and response even though this is a longer wheelbase
 endurance bike from 2010.  It was upgraded about 3
years ago with an all Shimano 105 5800 11spd drive train, brakes, levers, and Shimano Ultegra Wh-5800 tubeless/tube compatible
wheels.  These wheels will work equally well with tubless or tubed tires.  Without peddles or pump, it tips the scales at around 17 lbs.
  The frame is fully composite carbon with a
carbon fork with AL steerer tube.  Comes with a 10cm Ritchey 17 degree stem.  Steerer tube was never cut so there is
quite a lot of adjustment possible in combination with the stem.  Gearing is compact 50x34 and 11/32 rear 11 speed Shimano
105 cluster.  Frame size in Giant's sizing methodology is a Size S, suited to height range of 5'5" to 5'9".  Comes with
Schwalbe One Tubeless tires, 25mm width.  I'll also include the Look Keo peddles if you want them or remove them.
Reference info links below:
Frame sizing reference (Giant has not changed the geometry much over the years)

Photos:

Asking $750 firm for the bike as is.

Please email me directly with any questions.

-West Kurihara