From: info@ffbc.groups.io <info@ffbc.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donna Luporini Kaplan via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 7:07 AM
To: info@ffbc.groups.io
Subject: [public info] Garmin recommendations.

My Garmin Edge 500 has stopped working so I am in the market for a new one. I will probably go for a 520 Plus, but I am open to recommendations for one of the 800 or 1000 series if one of those seem worth the price. Pros? Cons? Opinions?

Feel free to reply just to me, luporini@..., and if anyone wants to hear responses, just let me know.

Thanks!

Donna Kaplan