From: Jay Gilson
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 8:38 AM
To: Donna Kaplan
Cc: FFBC IO List
Subject: Re: [public info] Garmin recommendations.

Donna,

West pointed me to the 530 and I have been very happy with it... it has a great battery life and it works... I had a touch screen and ultimately I did not like it especially in the winter with long finger gloves... the 530 is controlled with buttons.  I strongly recommend this unit over the 520+

Jay

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 7:07 AM Donna Luporini Kaplan via groups.io <luporini=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

My Garmin Edge 500 has stopped working so I am in the market for a new one. I will probably go for a 520 Plus, but I am open to recommendations for one of the 800 or 1000 series if one of those seem worth the price. Pros? Cons? Opinions?

Feel free to reply just to me, luporini@..., and if anyone wants to hear responses, just let me know.

Thanks!

Donna Kaplan