Re: Zwift Meet Up FFBC Shelter Ride Series

Randy Fewel

Hey Jennifer,
I think I’ll spend my stimulus check on an indoor trainer. I have no idea what to buy. Got any suggestions?
Randy

On May 14, 2020, at 9:39 PM, Jennifer Reungchai <rulersakura@...> wrote:

Hi Vinh,

This is a ride that will be ridden on an App called Zwift. You will need to download the app and make an account. Then you have a little character that rides in the world as you ride your bike on an indoor trainer. I can invite people so that our characters ride together. Do you have an indoor trainer? Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Jennifer

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:04 PM Vinh Hoang <vinh4959@...> wrote:
Hi Jennifer,
I am new to Zwift rides.  Is this a virtual ride that we each do on our own?  Do I need to download this software and route in order to ride virtually?
Vinh

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 7:46 PM Jennifer Reungchai <rulersakura@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I think Zwift rides are great way for everyone to ride safely together. Let's explore the world of Watopia and climb the volcano together! I will have stick together mode so that no one is left behind. Is anyone available tomorrow at 10AM for an 1 hour ride? If not, please let me know a few times that works. I am also available after 1 pm tomorrow. Please email me your Zwift name so I can add you to the list. Thanks!

Ride duration: 1 hour
Location: Watopia Volcano Climb

--
Vinh Hoang