Re: Zwift Meet Up FFBC Shelter Ride Series

Vinh Hoang

Hi Jennifer,
I am new to Zwift rides.  Is this a virtual ride that we each do on our own?  Do I need to download this software and route in order to ride virtually?
Vinh

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 7:46 PM Jennifer Reungchai <rulersakura@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone!

I think Zwift rides are great way for everyone to ride safely together. Let's explore the world of Watopia and climb the volcano together! I will have stick together mode so that no one is left behind. Is anyone available tomorrow at 10AM for an 1 hour ride? If not, please let me know a few times that works. I am also available after 1 pm tomorrow. Please email me your Zwift name so I can add you to the list. Thanks!

Ride duration: 1 hour
Location: Watopia Volcano Climb

--
Vinh Hoang