Re: N-95 Masks?

Lori Sommer

Hi,
Thank you for all the email.  Still no masks but Chris Ishisoko sent me a link to an Instagram post stating that Stanford is also looking for supplies. Thanks for the info, Chris. Let’s not forget Stanford if you have any to donate.
Lori

On Mar 20, 2020, at 5:58 PM, Lori Sommer <lorimsommer@...> wrote:

Hello FFBC Friends,

A lot of you know that Phil and I have twin daughters.  You may not know that both are ICU nurses, one in Seattle and the other closer to home in Santa Rosa.  They've both told me that N-95 masks are currently running low in their hospitals.  I had a generous offer of masks from club member, Jennifer Shively, to donate and I REALLY appreciate it.  The next logical step is to ask my riding buddies - if you have sealed N-95 masks that you are willing to part with, please let me know offline or text me at (510) 693-8624.  I'm willing to pick up even a single mask and ensure it is donated to their hospitals.  Otherwise, please consider donating them to YOUR local hospital that is probably also experiencing the same issue.  I have heard that Stanford is not experiencing a shortage at this time.

Thanks so much!