locked Re: Primavera Cancelled for 2020

Andrew Sass

Because we can't get a venue on a weekend that does not have local centuries already or enough daylight.  Sea Otter is on a weekend that already has Best of the Bay Double, Levi's Gran Fondo, Konocti Challenge, and the Sacramento Century. Most other Centuries, and Double Centuries are simply cancelling.

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 09:40:39 AM PDT, Nick Laszlo <laszlonick@...> wrote:

Mega bummer! 😳  Why not just reschedule for the Fall, like Sea Otter did?

On Mar 16, 2020, at 9:37 AM, Andrew Sass via Groups.Io <andrew.sass@...> wrote:

As you probably heard, or guessed, we have cancelled the Primavera for 2020.  Next year's date will be April18.

Right now, the worker's ride is still scheduled for April 11, 2020

Obviously, it is a disappointment.

Andy