CCRS #9 - Calaveras The Wall and Back

Kevin McDonnell

This Saturday, weather permitting, is the 9th ride in the Cinderella Conditioning Ride Series. If the rain holds off we are in for a treat,  riding out to The Wall and back from our start at the Raleys on Sunol Blvd. in Pleasanton. This is a mostly an out and back ride, we go out Foothill to Sunol but come back Pleasanton Sunol Road, and there will be no coffee stop. Make sure to bring enough water and snacks to get through the whole ride.

Details of the ride, including a route sheet and the RideWithGPS link are on the FFBC Calendar.

As far as the weather is concerned, the current forecasts have at 60-70% chance of rain for Saturday morning in Sunol. Since weather forecasts can change, we’ll take a wait and see approach before cancelling the ride. Expect an email from Jennifer or me by 7am on Saturday morning if the ride has been cancelled. No email means the ride is on.

K.