Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hello Thursday Coffee Riders,

I've updated the calendar for the Ken's Two Bridges ride next Thursday 3/19.  Time to check your calendar.

This Thursday let's go to Woodside Bakery via a loop around Whisky Hill, 32.5miles and 1,056'. There is an option to skip climbing with an extra long coffee stop.  I'll bring route sheets for those that need them.

Lori Sommer

Thursday, 12 March
09:30
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride across the Dumbarton
WhenThu, 12 March, 09:30 – 14:00
WhereParking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Rd (map) (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles; Elevation: feet;
Terrain: 2,3 Pace: T,M

Meet at the parking lot at the base of the Dumbarton Bridge (at the end of Marshlands Road) and we will head across the bridge to various destinations.

For a flat ride we head through East Palo Alto and along a few paths to Shoreline Park for lunch. For a ride with climbing, we do Woodside Road, Sand Hill/Whisky Hill, Alpine Loop, Arastradero or Edgewood Road. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624