Reminder: This Saturday - CCRS #7 - Crystal Springs

Yahoo-Julie

All - join us as we ride again on the peninsula into Woodside and do a couple hills. Please arrive sufficiently early to sign in. We leave promptly at 8:45 am.

When            Sat, 29 February, 8:30am – 1:30pm
Where           Bedwell Bayfront Park, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (map)
Length: 37 miles; Elevation: 1480 feet
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

We start at Bayfront Park, through Menlo Park where we’ll weave through the neighborhoods. Then up Hwy 84 over the hill & down to Woodside. We ride north on Canada Rd. , U-turn at HWY 92 and up Edgewood to head to our coffee/lunch stop at Prima Deli. From there we’ll make our way back to the start of the ride.

The cue sheet is attached to this calendar event.  Please print and bring your own copy.

RidewithGPS: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31797987

Rain or significant chance of rain cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics on the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on). If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text ride leader:

Julie Gilson: jmgilson1@..., (510) 468-0284
Steve Snyder: hockeyhouse99@..., (510) 928-5929