New M pace ride this Sat - 2/22/2020

mbrasseur00

This Saturday the 22nd, we are changing up the route for the 4th Saturday of the month. Instead of the Calaveras CCW ride we will have the Palomares/EdenCyn/Foothill ride.

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start. Instead of our usual Calaveras Counter Clockwise ride, we will ride over Palomares and out and back on Eden Canyon. Then over Dublin Canyon to Laurel Creek for a restroom break at The Preserve Staging Area on Laurel Creek. Then down Foothill with a stop at the Verona Bridge for the view and to Sunol for coffee at the lovely Casa Bella Bistro. Then back through Niles Canyon.

Note:  The food stop is at mile 32 though
 we will stop  at the restroom at the Preserve Staging Area (mile 23.6) so make sure to bring plenty of water and a snack.

M Pace
Length: 39 miles; Elevation: 2489 feet
Terrain: 3, 4; Pace: M

Meet in Niles.