Route - Thursday Morning Coffee Ride

Lori Sommer

Hey Coffee Riders,

This will be one of the last rides starting from Sprouts for a while.  Tomorrow, we will head to Mission Coffee via some neighborhood hills.  The route sheet is attached.  As always, you are welcome to join along the way, skip hills, leave early or just meet us for coffee.

Thursday, 20 February
09:30
 Thursday Morning Coffee Ride From Sprouts
WhenThu, 20 February, 09:30 – 13:30
WhereSprouts Farmers Market, 6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark, CA 94560, USA (map)
DescriptionLength: 25-35 miles
Terrain: 2, 3; Pace: T, M

Wear a FFBC club jersey and let's stay close to home. We will meet at Sprouts located in the former Raley's Shopping Center (6399 Jarvis Ave, Newark).

We will mainly stay in Fremont but ride through Newark and sometimes Union City and Milpitas on occasion. Sometimes the climbing is optional. We always stop for coffee and riders are welcome to head back on their own if they know the way. Usually we ride without route sheets so we regroup as necessary and no one is left behind. Bring $ for lunch.

Extreme temperatures, construction or the whim of the ride leader may modify the route. Rain cancels, check https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics, email or call! me!

Lori Sommer lorimsommer@... 510-693-8624