MMRR- February 17th

Donna Luporini Kaplan

Hello-

Tomorrow we will meet on Isherwood Way, across the road from the Isherwood Staging Area.  We will be going to Tous Les Jours for our coffee break.

We hope you can join us.

Donna & Robin

Please print the attached route sheet or download the RideWithGPS route:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31800028

……………………………………………………………………..

Monday Morning Recovery Ride

When    Mon, 17 February, 8:30am – 12:30pm

Where   Isherwood Staging Area, 2200 Isherwood Way, Fremont, CA 94536, USA (map)

Description   DescriptionLength: ~37-40 miles; Elevation: ~700-1200 feet
Terrain: 1, 2; Pace: M

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start, across from the Isherwood Staging Area (on Isherwood Way up from the Alameda Creek Trail and near Paseo Padre Pkwy.)

Enjoy an easy-going ride down Paseo Padre with a regroup at the Chevron station at the corner of Paseo Padre and Stevenson. Continue down Paseo Padre to the next regroup at Grimmer. Then it's a flat ride to south Fremont and to our chosen coffee stop.  Then we will make our way to Coyote Hills Regional Park with a final regroup at the picnic tables on the Coyote Creek Trail.

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics the morning of the ride if it is cancelled (no email means the ride is on).   If you are unsure of the ride status, call or text a ride leader on the morning of the ride.

Robin O'Hara: rjohara6@..., (510) 418-2669

Donna Kaplan: luporini@..., (415) 584-7621