Re: February Ride Calendar

Robert Miller

Geraldine,

If by jersey, you mean a Primavera Jersey - anyone can buy one on the website at

Members get the jerseys at a discount. Orders close on 2/16.

If you volunteer for the Primavera then you will get a Primavera T-shirt for your effort.

On Jan 23, 2020, at 8:54 PM, Geraldine Serrano via Groups.Io <Msg4deen@...> wrote:

Can we buy the jersey if we volunteer?

On Jan 23, 2020, at 5:37 PM, Barry <baruch.saeed@...> wrote:

Thanks January ride leaders!

Effective next Sunday, the "Women's Social Ride" will become the "Social Show & Go."  The ride is typically well-attended , but usually no one signs up to lead until a few days ahed of time, if at all.  The Tuesday Show & Go has many of the same riders and functions well, so we are copying that model.

We need a ride leader for Calaveras CCW, M Pace, on February 22.  Please contact me if you are willing to lead this ride.

Don't forget to sign up to volunteer for the Primavera at Primavera – Volunteers.  Volunteering entitles you join the Primavera Workers' Ride on April 11.  The Workers' Ride has the same routes as the Primavera without the crowds, and it has snack stops and SAG support.  See the calendar for details.

Ride leaders:  If you led a ride in 2019, you are invited to the Ride Leader Appreciation Party at Bronco Billy's on February 23.  See the calendar for details.