CCRS #2 (Cinderella training) on Saturday

Vanessa McDonnell

Saturday is our second Cinderella training ride. Currently the forecast shows rain coming in on Saturday night so we should be good to ride to Alviso (and back) on Saturday morning :-) Ride details are on the FFBC calendar (http://ffbc.org/rides/ride-calendar-display/). The RideWithGPS link is below and the route sheet is attached. Please print your own route sheet, I will only bring 2-3 for non members. Our coffee stop will be at Starbucks at the end of the ride.

If the forecast changes and there’s a significant chance of rain I will cancel by 7am on Saturday morning. No email means the ride is on.

Hope to see lots of familiar faces, and some new ones on Saturday.

Vanessa

RidewithGPS URL: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29229490

       __0
      \_<,~