Sat. 1/25, Calaveras CCW to False Summit - M pace

mbrasseur00

This Saturday we will have a ride to the false summit on Calaveras Rd and back. Then we will return and have coffee at Starbucks and Noah’s Bagels on N. Milpitas Blvd. We will meet in Niles at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

Start in Downtown Niles parking lot across from H St on Niles Blvd. (map)

49 miles; Elevation: 3061 feet

Pace: M

NOTE FOR WEEKEND RIDES: Riders arriving by car are asked to park in the unpaved parking area south of the train station between I and J Streets.

Meet at 8:30 am for an 8:45 am start.  We will ride CCW to the Calaveras False Summit, then we will turn back.  Coffee at Noah's/Starbucks in Milpitas.

Rain, significant chance of rain or poor riding condition cancels. A ride cancellation email will be sent to https://ffbc.groups.io/g/info/topics the morning of the ride if it is being cancelled (no email means the ride is on).

RideWithGPS:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31799271

Hope to see you there,

Mike and Louis