Re: Holiday Lights Ride

David Walker

It was our pleasure! FYI, if you want to go see some nice lights, the route is below:

On Dec 15, 2019, 8:53 PM -0800, Yahoo-Julie via Groups.Io <jmgilson1@...>, wrote:
Thanks again to David and Julia Walker for leading this annual tradition ride. Great route and company!

Julie

On Dec 14, 2019, at 6:35 PM, David Walker <dbwalker0min@...> wrote:

Don’t forget about the Holiday Lights Ride on Sunday night. You’ll need a headlight and a taillight. Any reflective gear is also a good idea. Should be nice tomorrow, but a little cold. Dress warm!

We’ll meet at 6PM for a 6:15 start at the Starbucks near Bicycle Garage:

Starbucks, 5034 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538

Let me know if you have questions.

David