Los Altos/Purissima/Elena Ride this Sat 11/9 - M Pace

mbrasseur00

This Saturday we will have a M pace ride to Los Altos by way of Purissima and Elena. Coffee break in Los Altos at Le Boulanger. This is a nice ride through some hills of Los Altos.

Please note, we will not be taking the bike/pedestrian bridge over 101 but staying on Willow Ave in both directions.

M Pace

~42 miles, 1435 feet elevation.

RideWithGPS URL:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27862076

Meet you at Sprouts parking lot in Newark at 8:30am with wheels rolling at 8:45am.

If you need a route sheet, please print the attached sheet below as I will only have a few with me.

Hope to see you there.

Mike and Louis